Cricket World Cup fever is on and we’re supporting our Men in Blue! We’ve got a quick and easy recipe for a match time snack to munch on with your drinks (or without drinks). Trust us, your friends are going to be raving about this dish whenever they think about “THAT” day.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- Sweet Corn- 2 Cups
- Corn Flour- 3 Tbsp
- Spring Onion- 1
- Yellow Pepper- 1/2
- Green Pepper- 1/2
- Lemon- 1
- Chilli Powder- 1 Tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1 Tsp
- Chaat Masala- 1 Tsp
- Salt- As per taste
1. Boil 2 cups of sweet corn in water. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
2. Strain the water out once the corn is ready and keep them in a wide bowl.
3. Add 3 tbsp of corn flour and a pinch of salt to the corn.
4. Heat oil in pan and when the oil turns hot, drop one corn kernel and check.
5. Add one batch of the coated corn into the oil and let it fry.
6. When the corn turns crunchy, remove it onto a plate and repeat step 5 for the next batch. Keep aside the fried crispy corn.
7. In another pan, heat oil and add 1 finely cut spring onion, 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/2 green pepper and stir fry.
8. Add the crispy corn into the pan.
9. Add 1 Tsp salt, 1 Tsp chilli powder, 1 Tsp cumin powder, 1 Tsp chaat masala and sauté the mixture.
10. Garnish with coriander and lemon.
Your Crispy Corn is ready to serve!